We offer a variety of electrical services commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Our Electrical Technicians Are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
We Specialize In
- New Build or Remodels
- Tenant Improvement
- Electrical Service Contracts
- Electrical Repair & Troubleshooting
- Retail Service Contracts
- Property Management & Maintenance Agreements
- New Retail & Office Electrical Installations
- Interior/Exterior Lighting Surveys
- PNM Lighting Replacement Rebates
- Retrofitting to Energy Saving LED or Energy Efficient Lighting
- Electrical Power Outage Troubleshooting, Estimating & Repair
- Panel Circuit Break Upgrades
- Main Electric Meter Wiring Repair & Installation
- Interior/Exterior Lighting Ballast Replacement, Installation & Repair
- Dedicated Electrical Outlets for Computers & Copiers
- Light Switched & Occupancy Sensors
- Emergency Lights/Exit Light Inspection, Replacement & Repair
- Modular Office Furniture Hookups
- Telephone & Data Jacks Wiring Installation & Repair
- HVAC Electrical Wiring & Repair
- Motors, Motor Starters, Disconnects
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Office, Warehouse, Hospital Wiring & Repairs
- Vehicle Charging Stations
- Commercial Solar Systems
- Dedicated or Isolated Ground 120 Volt and 220 Volt Outlets
ALL PARTS & LABOR GUARANTEED!
New Project Gallery
**NEW** Click an image to see the project page!
What’s The Deal With Aluminum Wiring?
If your building was built before 1975 and the original aluminum wiring is still in place, you could be at risk for electrical phenomena called “Cold Creep”. This phenomenon has been known to cause fires through the ignition of surrounding combustible components. Find out what you should look for in this article.