Which Services Do You Need? Click One!
Our Electrical Services
Our qualified Albuquerque Electricians provide a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Aluminum Wiring Conversions
Wine Cellar Chilling Systems
Additions & Remodels
Our Team Of Albuquerque Electricians Specialize In:
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Albuquerque Electricians Are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
We take the safety of your building seriously. If you are experiencing any type of electrical malfunctions, we urge you to call our experiences and trained Albuquerque Electricians out for a FREE estimate. Many times, a minor repair can save your building from an electrical fire or complete blackout. We offer an emergency electrical service 24/7.
Call us TODAY! (505)554-3313
What’s The Deal With Aluminum Wiring?
If your building was built before 1975 and the original aluminum wiring is still in place, you could be at risk for electrical phenomena called “Cold Creep”. This phenomenon has been known to cause fires through the ignition of surrounding combustible components. Find out what you should look for in this article.